June Rally Special: Call and Book RV Site for $200 Discount-Only $950
Black Hills Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
Rush No More RV Park & Campground!
Rest and relax in our Top Rated RV Resort, Cabins & Campground with gorgeous mountain and valley views. We are adjacent to the Black Hills National Forest so if you want to explore we are the place to be. Located just a minute from the highway yet secluded & far enough away to enjoy the quiet! Rest, Relax, & Recharge! We are perfectly located in the middle of all the action & fun just minutes away from everything! Only 5 miles from Main Street, Sturgis. We are a fun, but quiet campground after 11 PM.
Once you stay at Rush No More you'll never go anyplace else in the Black Hills!
How are the official dates of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally determined?
The first Rally, called the Black Hills Motor Classic, was held August 12-14, 1938. The first weekend in August was selected because it did not interfere with other established events held in surrounding communities such as Belle Fourche (rodeo) and Deadwood (Days of 76). Regional events were extremely important for social and economic reasons in the post-depression Mid-west and as a good neighbor; Sturgis did not want to compete for those bodies and dollars. As the event grew the "official" dates grew. The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is the first full week of August, Friday through Sunday, when preceded by a full weekend. Don't be confused by the Anniversaries not adding up...The rally was postponed for a couple of years during World War II!
Sturgis Rally Dates
- August 4th thru 13th, 2017 (77th Anniversary Sturgis Rally)
- August 3th thru 12th, 2018 (78th Anniversary Sturgis Rally)
- August 2th thru 11th, 2019 (79th Anniversary Sturgis Rally)
- August 7th thru 16th, 2020 (80th Anniversary Sturgis Rally)
We have some of the best shaded campsites near Sturgis!
Come enjoy our quiet luxury campground after seeing all the area has to offer.
Great place to rest or enjoy our great amenities & services!
So get off exit 37 on Interstate 90 and just follow the signs to:
Rush No More RV Resort, Cabins, & Campground!
Then sit back and have a GREAT time in Sturgis SD, the Black Hills and Rush No More!
- Free Bike Wash!
- Paved Entrance and Park Roads!
- Heated Pool and Hot Tub Spa!
- Quiet park so you get a good night's sleep!
- Beer-Wine-Daquiri Garden
- Delicious Pizzas and Free Popcorn!
- Breakfast and Dinner specials all week long!
- Fresh Coffee, Breakfast, and Dinner at the Pavilion!
- Top Rated Restrooms and Shower facilities in the Black Hills!
- Free lift gate for easy access in and out of your truck!
- Shade, Grass, and Lots of tall trees at the foot of the Black Hills!
- Pizza, Sandwiches, and food served all day until closing at the Beer Garden!
- Far enough from the Interstate noise for lots of quiet, but less than 2 minutes away!
- "Da Bus" Shuttle to and from Sturgis every 30 minutes for those that don't want to drink and ride!
OPEN FIRES IN CAMPGROUND ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NO FIRE PITS, GROUND or WOOD FIRES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED!
ONLY Charcoal grills and propane campfires are allowed
If a complete burn ban is in effect absolutely no fires allowed!
Propane campfires are available for rent!
For ALL SITES 50% deposit per site/cabin. Remaining balance will be charged on January 1st. Half of your deposit is refundable until January 1st of Rally Year. All monies received are NON-REFUNDABLE after January 1st of Rally Year. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER JANUARY 1ST. NO EXCEPTIONS!