|2019 – August 2nd – 11th||79th Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2020 – July 31st – 9th||80th Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2021 – August 6th – 15th||81st Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2022 – August 5th – 14th||82nd Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2023 – August 3th – 13th||83rd Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2024 – August 1st – 11th||84th Annual Sturgis Rally|
|2025 – July 31st – 10th||85th Annual Sturgis Rally|
For true motorcycle fans, there’s nothing more exhilarating than the rush of the open road, the fresh air, the thundering roar of the engines or the camaraderie of riding in a group with fellow bikers. It’s a proud and enthusiastic group of people who like to gather at biker rallies across the country.
Their passion carries over into the lives and families of bikers around the globe, creating a true lifestyle. Bikers travel far and wide to show off their pride and joy and enjoy the company of fellow riders at rallies all over the country and the world. Rallies are more popular than ever.
The Sturgis Bike Rally has developed into the quintessential rally known the world over. Every August (since 1938), the small town of Sturgis, South Dakota, plays host to one of the largest biker rallies in American history. Riders from all across the globe make their way to the small western town to partake in multiple events. Located in the northern quadrant of the South Dakota Black Hills, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has a picturesque backdrop and miles of open roads in close proximity for riders to explore. Normally a town of under 7,000 residents, Sturgis happily hosts the throngs of bikers that entertain the senses with growling engines and the smell of beer, hot dogs and exhaust pipes.
For the past 10+ years, Rush No More has been proudly hosting bikers from all over the world who are looking for a place to rest and relax in our Top Rated RV Resort, Cabins & Campground with gorgeous mountain and valley views. Located just a minute from the highway yet secluded & far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet!
We are perfectly located in the middle of all the action & fun, just a few minutes away from everything! Only 5 miles from Main Street, Sturgis, SD and adjacent to the Black Hills National Forest so if you want to explore we are the place to be.
We are a fun, but quiet campground after 11 PM.
- Free Bike Wash!
- Paved Entrance and Park Roads!
- Heated Pool and Hot Tub Spa!
- Quiet park so you get a good night’s sleep!
- Beer-Wine-Daiquiri Garden
- Delicious Pizzas and Free Popcorn!
- Breakfast and Dinner specials all week long!
- Fresh Coffee, Breakfast, and Dinner at the Pavilion!
- Top Rated Restrooms and Shower facilities in the Black Hills!
- Free lift gate for easy access in and out of your truck!
- Shade, Grass, and Lots of tall trees at the foot of the Black Hills!
- Pizza, Sandwiches, and food served all day until closing at the Beer Garden!
- Far enough from the Interstate noise for lots of quiet, but less than 2 minutes away!
- “Da Bus” Shuttle to and from Sturgis every 30 minutes for those that don’t want to drink and ride!